Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Holiday-Dog Blog

Hello, my name for Waj's blog purposes is HD short for Holiday-Dog. I have many names and different Mum's and Dad's, for last week I borrowed Waljan's who I called WM (Waljan's Mum) and WD (Waljan's Dad. Here I am..........................................
This is the beach where I go most days, this is in Pefkos in Rhodes..........
These are the Martina apartments I visit............................. This is the diary that I kept last week.
Wednesday: WM and WD arrived. I was outside in the gardens sleeping off a dinner and they made a fuss of me and told me about Waljan and his friends back home in Britain. Sounds very cold to me. Brrrrr....
Thursday:doing my afternoon rounds, they offered me some biscuits, which I buried for later on in the year, biscuits are not my favourite! I then followed them in and had a sleep on the sofa........................
And a little roach..................apparently hound dogs do this WM tells me.
They then went out for dinner here they are................ so I waited for them on the patio............... When they came back WD bought a meat kebab which he shared with me. During the night I slept on the patio again and in the morning the airer with WM's washing was all over the floor. She thought I had run into the airer in the dark and being frightened ran away with it. That was until the note was pushed under the door.
Hi, Sorry to trouble you. The dog attacked your washing line and ran off with a top. I have put them back outside you room, everything has been on the floor. Am in the room above you, regards Wendy. Oh dear caught out! Hee, hee it was fun though!
Friday: We had breakfast and I walked to the beach with them, as soon as they went in the sea I went off on my rounds. I came back later and followed them back to the apartments but got sidetracked by a woman feeding those darned cats.
I then adopted that couple for the evening............................
Saturday: I didn't visit at all which is a shame 'cos they'd saved me some kebab.
Sunday: I had Saturday's kebab with some milk for breakfast.
Monday: they saw me briefly but I went off on my rounds again after being given a biscuits by another couple in the snack bar which I left. Told you I wasn't keen on biscuits!
Tuesday and Wednesday: Sadly I didn't see them again as our going out times crossed so thank you Waj for letting me post on your blog and lending me your Mum and Dad briefly.
WM hopes I have a home somewhere and I will get looked after during the winter, but that is my secret. I am a friendly fellow and have stashed food around just in case. WM told Sergios to look after me and she will come and see me next year. He said "no problem" so we shall see.
All the best to you all, HD

2 Comments:

Blogger Boosboss said...

Oooh I could just see HD running down the fields with your pack :) BTW, Carol loving the noo hair stylee :)

8:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had enough money, I would have bought him home as you know! Just found out about the fan club before we went away, your Dad is sooo funny! Look forward to seeing you soon! C x

10:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home