Saturday, October 22, 2005

Back from hols

Well we're back! I enjoyed my hols at Auntie Gilly's and Uncle Pete's but poor Hestia was very sad and has lost a lot of weight. I tried to cheer her up by playing with her but after I'd nearly squashed her a few times, Auntie Gill walked us seperately, spoilsport! Faith and Bear had been there before so they were ok. Kish and Poppy had stayed at home and were looked after by Uncle Andy, but it was great to get home again and play with them both again.

Anyway, Mummy and Daddy went somewhere called Cyprus and had a jolly good time even though it rained a bit. They have bought some photo's back some of which are really funny so I'll show you a few.

Here is from left to right Daddy, Mummy, Auntie Janet, Auntie Hilary and funny Granny Barbara that's Jason kneeling down.

Here they are in the Venetian Fort at a place called Paphos

Not forgetting the holiday donkey.............

They're mad my people!

Anyway, breakfast beckons even though I was a wee bit sicky this morning, must have been those pigs ears last night!

See you soon, Waj x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home