Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lucy's Christmas present.......

Alooooo evriwun, Luce ere an I az ad me cwistmas wish ain't i lucki? I wuz out wiv me muvver earli dis mornin an i catchd one of dem babit fings! I tuk it ome az a speshul presant four me muvver an shi dident wan it, how rude! Shi even got daddi owt of bed to tek if orf me, he sayed he waz gonna couk it four Cwistmas dinna, ho, ho, ho! Anyways, happi cwistmas to you all! Luv Tattia Luce xxx

Hi folks, Waj here, I didn't see no rabbits this morning, but then I can't be bothered to chase them anyway so I stayed with me mother like a good dog!  Anyway, Luce, Kish, Poppy, Faith, Phoebe and our humans would like to wish all the blog followers a merry Christmas and a happy, peaceful and prosperous New Year.

Catch you in the New Year.
 Waj x




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home