Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hi Waj here,

Forgot in my last blog to say hello to Corrine and Colin who came down for a weekend at the start of October. Also hi to JJ, Twizzle, Hootie and Murphy (love the names!) glad they all had a good time on hols. Apparently Hootie turned himself into a mountain goat on hols and was launching himself off all the sand dunes and also the steps in the new cottage!

Since Corrinne has got back she has had bad news about Murphy who has kidney failure although he was very lively and ate well on his hols. Mummy says she knows how you feel as has (as with many others!) been there. Anyway, love to all of you, from all on the farm including me. Waj x

Still haven't posted piccies of the rest of my pack and have missed out the pack leader Beryl! Well here she is ....

Dig those ears! Also a nicer photo of Faith when she had her puppies, can't believe Hestia Pestia looked that tiny once!

Here's a strange photo of Hess when she was little....................... she's so funny!

Got a funny photo of me when I was little too, entitled "where did that big black hairy thing go?", well I think it's funny!

That is Magic by the way, a Welsh GSD, well that's what Andy says!

Anyway, will post some photo's of the horses soon, I'm slightly in disgrace today as I chewed Daddy's wallet (which apparently was quite expensive). I did leave the bank notes on the floor though, and had just started on my first credit card when I got shouted at. Oh dear, looks like Mummy will have to buy a new wallet for Christmas, well at least I've solved the problem of what to buy!

Speak soon, Waj x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home