Thursday, November 15, 2007

De jujiz hav bin an me new banddana!

'Elo lucy ear agin,
We girlz wur lukin out of de windoow last weak and saw Mumi in de farmyarde wiv de jujiz for dat award witch she iz up four. Well, Mumi had staid off wurk in de mornin to tidi de howse four when dey came, but, dey dident cum in to see uz dogs at all! Instead dey wen to Dumpledale and sore Cherry and Stuart den dey wen to Swallowz danse and spok to Sue an her fwend Ian. Dey den wen to de carivan an tawked to Joe, who iz reali Boozboss! I wuz reali dissipointe az I wanted to jump up theyer nize cleen close to show em how fwendly I wuz!

Tawkin abowt Boo, he came four a dogrun wiv uz on de Satiday an had a gud tyme apart from wontin to go ome haf way rowned. Well, at leest Kish an Waj dident eat im, hee, hee………………………………….

Mumi and Jayson went to a car show on Satiday an took de bloo car an de yelow car. I iz NOT alowed to go cuz I alwiz frows up in de back seet!

Did I tells yoo I hav a new banddana frum Anty Chris Mawr? She wen to Amerika earliyer in de yeer and bowrt it bak for mi! Hear is Anty Faith modeling it four me as wen Mumi took de pikture, I wuz havin a sleep! Don’t it luk veri fetchin? Yelow is DEFINITLY mi color!
Aniways, I hav to go now cuz Waj wants de puter bak.

Luv from Lucy x (now bak to bein de onli wun agin!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home