Sunday, January 08, 2012

Our Christmas suprises

OK, OK, I know some of you already know, but for those of you who don't Santa came this Christmas and bought us not one, but two Christmas puppies! Firstly there was one little blighter hanging off me fur, then a couple of days later there was another one, due to a curious set of circumstances which is too long to narrate here. 
Anyway please welcome our Christmas puppies Donna on the left and Blitzen on the right.

 Cute little blighters aren't they?
 Donna's got him where she wants him in a head lock!

 Checking out the duck! Luckily it's still in one piece!

Anyway they are quite good little puppies I must say and haven't made any mess in the house at all at the moment, mainly 'cos they spend a lot of time in the garden with Mum and Dad with them going "go wee wees" all the time! Oh I remember the joys of housetraining in the cold!! They both spent their first night in the bed between Mum and Dad, good job they've got a six foot bed that's all I can say! 
I'll get some more photo's for you soon, so it just remains for me to wish you all a Happy New Year, it's certainly got off to an unusual start for us anyway.

The now "keeping calm and carrying on"
Waj x 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home