Monday, November 07, 2005

Sad news and some reminicing.

Well on Sunday I was so excited about going to the beach, I forgot to send big cuddles and licks to Corinne, Colin, JJ, Twizzle and Hootie, as Murphy went to the Bridge last week Apparently Uncle Wally is there too so no doubt they will have a frisk round together. So sad, but we are all thinking about you. Anyway, while we are reminicing, here are some photo's of Uncle Wal firstly having a swim..............................

Wow, look at the length on that tongue!

Here he is in what was his favourite place.......................................

Anyway, must dash as it's nearly time for the night walk, though it is a bit scary sometimes out there in the dark!

Speak soon, Waj x

PS Forgot to say Hi to Lady-Belle also known as "Madam" also Chris and Rudy. I haven't met them yet but apparently Madam is Pestia's sister. Don't know why she'd growl at me though, I just collapse to jelly if anyone looks at me funny never mind growls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home