Sunday, November 27, 2005

SNOW!

Well, the big news of the week is SNOW!

We all ran round the field in it was so exciting, even the older ladies Faith and Beryl were running round with us! I had to keep sticking my nose in it and digging 'cos it was so cold and wet.I'm sure there's something under there........................................................

Here's the real snow dog, she was so excited to see snow too, (notice I'm doing my stealthly, silent approach from the bottom left of picture, ready to POUNCE!).

Ha, I always get her on that one!

Here's the whippety's looking like little fairies in their snow kingdom! Aren't they sweet?

Then going at full pelt to warm up!

Well it was exciting while it was here but it only lasted one day. Oh well, never mind!

Just wanted to say a quick Hi to Auntie Sue who has recently had a knee job (or was it a nose job? She'd look funny with one like mine! No, it was definately a knee job!). GET WELL SOON, love from all of us on the farm. Also love to Bry, Andy, Amy and Wayne not forgeting the whippety's Paddy and Grace! xxx

Other than that it's all quiet on the Western Front, no one to speak to in the cottages until Christmas so let's hope we have some more SNOW soon!

Anyway, just off to have a nap after my walk.

Speak soon, Waj x


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home