Sunday, April 02, 2006

Well here she is.............

Introducing my new pal, Kenmillix Lucy Locket! Also known as Lucy, Lucy Lu, Loopey Lucy and various other combinations of the same, but also known as the whirling dervish! Here she is sitting on Trevor's head while I'm trying to sleep........

She has certainly livened the house up and I even let her use my bed! Not that she is still for that long but we did manage to catch her relaxing in the conservatory in between naughty moments.

She hasn't even kept us awake at night, as Mum and Dad have had her sleeping in their own bed. Mind you, I slept there myself when I first came here as a puppy nearly ten months ago. Doesn't time fly? Now, as you know, I have my own bed which luckily since my last post has stretched back to it's normal size!

Anyway, Kish and I have shown her some rottweiler baiting and very good at it she is too. She is still a good 20 yards from the fence to bark at the moment, but I'm sure she will close in a bit further when she's a bit braver! She won't have long mind, as I hear they are going in a fortnight and the garden will be very quiet then. The good thing will be that Mum and Dad will then have a caravan to rent too! This may also prove very useful for Jason's birthday as he is 21 this year in May, so I assume there will be another party. I did enjoy the last one, sausage rolls, yum, yum!

Anyway, dinner calls and one last photo of Loopy Lou before we go.

Yes, you're right, that is a flip flop, Kish and I have let her join our styling club so she is working out on one we prepared earlier.I can see she will be a natural!

Speak soon, Waj x


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home