Friday, December 23, 2005

SLURRY!

Hi Folks,Waj here,

The current news from the farm is SLURRY! Apparently about this time of year the ground gets sprayed with lots of muck as it's good for the grass. Well it certainly clings to one's fur anyway! We all had to be washed yesterday when we came back from the dogrun, some of us were just washed off but I (as I had a lot more on me than anyone else) had to have a full shower with shampoo and all. Yuk! Still I had a good shake after and managed to shower Dad back, I also covered the bathroom at the same time!

Apparently it is Christmas on Sunday (whatever that is), Auntie Corinne says that Santa Paws will come in the night with some presents for me. Sounds good, as I've had another two shoes this week which I've been told off for. Can't think what the problem is myself I only restyle one at a time! Mummy was very miffed though as I had her comfortable sandals, well they looked a bit old and worn to me so I didn't think she'd mind. I've also hidden one of her walking boots, in fact I've hidden it so well I can't remember where I put it................hmmm, where did it go?

Also I would like to say a big "THANK YOU" for the loverley "Christmas" cards you have sent me. Lots of nice greyhound and whippety ones and a special one with ME on the front from Kate, Gareth Mr. Mac and Sophie the greyhounds! I'm so handsome!

Our new(er) Rover car has arrived from Durham and Mummy says she will take us to the beach sometime over the weekend. Hurray!

Oh well, time for a snooze I think (if there's room on Jason's bed!)

Have a great Christmas, Waj x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home