Sunday, January 29, 2006

This month I have been mostly eating.........................shoes (and Beryl!)

Hi folks,

Sorry about the lack of photo's on the last blog, Mummy lost the lead connecting the camera to the computer! Thought I was going to have the same problem today but no, 'cos Jason just found it buried in his tip, otherwise known loosely as "a bedroom". It's just as well he found it as I have some things to show you.

Firstly the artistry involved in flip flop work! It's always best to use the expensive ones 'cos they're easier to work with, especially as you can see the surf wear ones......................that's Billabong and of course O'Neill!

Of course, then there are the more expensive variety, leather is always a good material to work with. You don't get those plasticy bits in your teeth like you do with flip flops!

From right to left

Jason work shoes, sort of suede. They threw the first one out, as it was in so many pieces and actually GAVE me the other one! I practised a bit and when inch perfect, made the first inroads into Mummy's Clarke's walking boots (2nd pair) which were waterproof!I actually nearly made it into a mule, the picture doesn't do it justice! Notice how I cunningly style one, and leave the other! No pair is ever exactly the same, that's the beauty of my work. Wonder if I could mount an exhibition?

The last pair are Hush Puppies. These apparently were bought after I destroyed the last pair of Mummy's work shoes and kept in work to change into (and away from moi!). Well she bought them home last weekend, accidentally, as she forgot to change out of them and bingo! Restyled ala Waj, minimum of damage, but enough to get noticed (due to all the white foam emerging). Needless to say there has been a bit of blue air but what can you do? If they will leave them on the floor!

Lastly there was Bear. Well what can I say? I was giving Kish a bit of a bite and a wrestle just as we went through the gate. Kish ran off and through the fence so I thought Bear might like to oblige me instead. Of course when I fastened my teeth on her side, (she has a lot less fat and fur than Kish) I accidentally made a hole in her side. Well if looks could kill! And what a drama queen! Flinching when you go near her, groaning, and moaning, good job it's all healed up now! Won't do THAT again in a hurry!

Well it's nearly tea time, I can smell the chicken from here, Yum Yum.

Bye for now, Waj x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home