Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I've been hacked! (and the new style blog!)

Well, after a year and a half of writing my blog, I've been hacked twice in two days! Don't know whether many of you caught it? I think Auntie Corrine did! Anyway, VERY luckily for us, our website manager, Matthew, was staying down in the caravan and sorted it for us straight away.

While he was at it, I showed him the Beast Blog (which we all think is great). For those of you who haven't met Troy, Jack, Monty, Maple and Kai, log onto their website at www.thebeastlybeasts.co.uk and Matthew has put me a similar layout which means the blog is BIGGER! The only problem was that he couldn't transfer the comments so apologies all, you're gonna have to make some new ones!!

Anyway, let me know what you think of the new layout and lets hope we don't get hacked again for a while!

Waj x

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wal,

Love the new look blog but I will bite those hackers if I meet them. Hope your Mum is getting well and you are getting lots of food and fuss.

PtP

11:31 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

Waj,

Like the new blog, and thanks for metioning us; glad you like BeastBlog. We read your stuff lots too.

Anyway, see you at the weekend!!!!!!!!!! We're all really looking forward to meeting you and Hairy Bear, and me and Jack want to get to the beach and go mad.

And of course we'll be writing all about BeastBreak on BeastBlog.

9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home