Saturday, April 29, 2006

Easter!

Well, what a busy couple of weeks we had. Mum and Dad had a weeks hols over Easter but instead of us going to the beach like last time, they did building instead! Very inconsiderate if you ask me.

Anyway, Lucy and I went out to help them which means we can mooch round the yard and give a hand. Here's Luce checking out a bit of soggy cloth

So I thought I would get up and help her

Can you see what it is yet?

If I stand by it it will give you a clue as to size

Ok then, let's all guess what it is? No cheating those of you who know!

Met some nice people the first Easter week, that was Mari, Nigel and their friend Marjory with their two greyhounds and they even kindly left me some lasagne! I luurve lasagne. Last week we had Anna, Sue, Mark and David from Greyhound Gap with their TEN assorted greys and lurchers, oh yes and Sue and Mark's two boys Jonathan and Matthew. I woofed at them out of the window (the dogs that is) but didn't get to say a close hello. They came for dinner and only left me some chilli which I DON'T eat and some rice which I sometimes eat but didn't fancy so the chickens had it instead. I did have a naan bread though!

Guess who had all the attention as usual

Must be nice to fit on a lap

Ahhh, aren't they sweet!

Anyway, must go, will give you an update on the building work soon!

Waj x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home