Monday, May 08, 2006

Ladies and seasons!

Well, Grace, Pharoah and friends have arrived safely and have been to the beach today. Aren't they lucky? We just went on the same old dogrun round the fields. Pharoah I might add is very spectacular looking and her paws are very pretty indeed, I can see why they call her the Phabulous! Gracie is very gorgeous too.

Talking about ladies, Beryl actually came with us on the dogrun today, the first time for a week. She had been going seperately as she is in SEASON! Not knowing what this was until the last fortnight, I had a bit of an eye opener. Cor, that smell, enough to drive a chap wild! Anyway, I leaped about and posed and made all sorts of chattering noises with my teeth (which I didn't realise I could do!). In the end they seperated us and Bear has lived in the bedroom for the last week and going out for seperate walks. WHAT SPOILSPORTS! I could still smell her through the door though, so I have been sat outside just in case someone accidentally left the door open. Anyway, we're back to normal now, but I can tell you my testosterone has taken a boost!

The building work is finished and here it is in the final stages..............................

Can you see what it is now?

Well, apart from Lucy using it as a slide, it is in fact a frame to hold solar panels to heat the swimming pool! Can't think why they've bothered 'cos although I like swimming, I bet they won't let me use it! I suppose I'll have to use the freeezzing cold irrigation pond as usual!

Anyway, must be off, it's nearly time for our evening stroll up the lane. Wonder if we'll see any bunnies tonight?

See you soon, Waj x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home