Sunday, April 09, 2006

The mystery of the elastic whippet!

Hi all,

Well we have another mystery here this week. How did this........................

fit through this?

This, is in fact sheep wire that is all round our paddock to keep sheep out! Ha ha, only joking, there's no sheep here, but it's to keep Kishka the houdini of the pack in. However, she has now been totally outdone by Lucy Loo who dived through one of the holes in that fence in two seconds flat! Apparently, as I didn't see it, Mum was throwing some bread outside our paddock for the birds. Lucy, who may it be said will eat absolutely ANYTHING, dives straight through one of the holes which at the most can only be 5 inches square and retrieves the bread! Most impressive. Mum said she would never have believed it if she hadn't seen it for herself and she has now got a new name of Stretch, the elastic whippet!

I think some more fencing will be needed. Anyway, it's nearly Easter and I'm looking forward to my Easter treat. I'll let you know what I have. All for now.

Waljan x


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home